International Women’s Day – Month Long Celebration
International Women’s Day
8th March 2021 and Across the Month
Events and Month long celebrations coming
- 10:00 - 10:15
- Challenge yourself to learn a few words in another language
- A brief introduction to American Sign Language (ASL) including basic signs and the alphabet. Come and learn a new international language!
- 12:45 - 13:00
- Challenge Yourself to Communicate Better
- An Interactive Game with Gabriela Georgiana Nicolae. Leadership Debate - Fun, engaging and brain stimulating activity on an critical topic in Leadership.
- 14:00 - 14:15
- Challenge Yourself to Improve your Focus through Food.
- Brain Foods , How to improve your focus. In an interactive True or False game, learn the top 5 tips to get more focused on your work, with Dietician Tove Cecilie Schränkler
- 19.00 - 19.15
- Challenge yourself and book 15 minutes for Self-Awareness Breathing
- Exercises with Poliana Schuelter
- 19.30 - 19.45
- Challenge yourself to a full business makeup
- 15min business makeup tutorial with Erika Bruznel
- 20.00 - 20.15
- Challenge yourself to smart body training
- 15 minutes to train your body with Jackie Mitchell.
- 20.30 - 20.45
- Find your Challenge for 2021
- #choosetochallenge theme for IWD with iwibdus. 15 minutes Feminist stats knowledge game linked to IWD Theme 2021 Theme: Choose to Challenge Campaign + iwibdus Verein anniversary
- 19.30 -
- Transferable Skills
- Challenge yourself to learn your transferable skills with Desislava Staykova
- 10.30 -
- How to set up a business in Germany
- Challenge yourself to set up a business in Germany with Victoria Willcox-Heidner
- 19:30 -
- Informal Networking
- Challenge yourself to expand your network!