This volunteer will be working with the Board Member for the Event Team. This team is responsible for all event work across iwibdus including large projects such as the Talent Fair, Speednetworking Members Showcase and workshops.
For this role you will:
- Develop the new workshop programme for 2023+ for International Women in Business
- Shape your vision and engage the Board in it
- Develop relationships with potential workshop providers across Dusseldorf and online communities.
- Create an exciting programme of workshops for the year matching the needs of our members.
- Set measurable targets and success criteria for 2023
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to engage them
- Work with the Communications Team
You will receive training to introduce you to iwibdus and to your role. A board member will support you as you learn the role and be your link person.
We estimate that you will spend 5 hours a week working in this position.
What will you gain as a volunteer?
It is an opportunity to:
- Work as part of an international team and make new friends
- Use your talents and expertise to help our organisation.
- Update your skills, learn new ones and use your brain!
- Build your confidence, expand your networks and have fun.
- Gain experience to add to your CV
- Decide on your next life and career steps
- Maybe find a job, through your new network
How can you apply for this role?
Please apply with a basic CV or with a link to your LinkedIn page and a brief application letter telling us which role interests you and why.
Please send your application to email@example.com
We aim to be an inclusive organisation so we welcome applications from all women. Our members come from many different countries and backgrounds: it makes us strong and rich with talent. Check out our values and mission at iwibdus.com. We are looking for women who share our wish to support women professionally in Dusseldorf.
We work in English so you need a reasonable level of English to be able to volunteer. This does not mean you need to be a native speaker or perfect. All our volunteers are fully registered members of iwibdus (it costs 100 €). If you are not a fully registered member yet, you will be asked to do so.