This volunteer will be in charge of the process of signing up new members including collecting membership fees and facilitating the renewal of memberships each year.
For this role you will:
- Follow a process, paying attention to detail and keeping accurate digital records
- Report any problems and seek help when required to make the process run smoothly, including leading any improvements and automation.
- Report back to the Board on Key Performance Indicators
- Deal with confidential information with discretion
- Run the Annual General Meeting on behalf of the Board and ensure the legal processes are followed.
- Communicate with a reasonable level of spoken and written English
- Work respectfully with other international volunteers using virtual online tools or sometimes in person.
You will receive training to introduce you to iwibdus and to your role. A board member will support you as you learn the role and be your link person.
We estimate that you will spend 5 hours a week working in this position.
What will you gain as a volunteer?
It is an opportunity to:
- Work as part of an international team and make new friends
- Use your talents and expertise to help our organisation.
- Update your skills, learn new ones and use your brain!
- Build your confidence, expand your networks and have fun.
- Gain experience to add to your CV
- Decide on your next life and career steps
- Maybe find a job, through your new network
How can you apply for this role?
Please apply with a basic CV or with a link to your LinkedIn page and a brief application letter telling us which role interests you and why.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 9th January 2022.
We will shortlist, interview and choose volunteers in January and February 2022. Successful applicants will receive training about iwibdus and the tools we use.
We aim to be an inclusive organisation so we welcome applications from all women. Our members come from many different countries and backgrounds: it makes us strong and rich with talent. Check out our values and mission at iwibdus.com. We are looking for women who share our wish to support women professionally in Dusseldorf.
We work in English so you need a reasonable level of English to be able to volunteer. This does not mean you need to be a native speaker or perfect. All our volunteers are fully registered members of iwibdus (it costs 100 €). If you are not a fully registered member yet, you will be asked to do so.
- Final date to receive applications: Sunday 9th January, 2022
- We will shortlist week of 10th January 2022 and notify candidates of interview time/date
- Interviews: January 19th or 20th.
- General onboarding the first week of February.