International Women’s Day
Signature Event – International Women’s Day, Break the Bias Roundtable discussion.
Roundtable discussion being held on International Women’s Day led by a powerful panel of six female experts on the topic #breathebias
Even in the year 2022, as women, we all still face various levels of bias within the workplace and within general society on a regular basis. The question remains, how do we break this bias?
Driven by the International Women’s Day 2022 theme #BreakTheBias, join our Roundtable discussion being held on International Women’s Day led by a powerful panel of female experts.
Guided by a moderator, the panel will discuss the biased facts/data, their own different personal perspectives, emotional understanding and practical tools and techniques they continue to use, pushing back against this bias.
Meet our 6 panelists!
- Amaia Izar de la Fuente (Expats & Spouses Monitor)
- Kimberly Sampson (Senior R&D Program Lead, Bayer)
- Professor Karen Dale (Professor of Organisation Studies, Lancaster University, UK)
- Katy Kennedy (iwibdus Chairwoman)
- Anna Seidel (Global Mobility Trainer)
- Geraldine Freeman (Commercial Director & General Manager, J&J Consumer Health Benelux)