This volunteer will plan and create content for our website, social media and our mailing list. She will work in the Communications Team.
For this role you will:
- Research relevant topics and create engaging content
- Take on a leadership role for the content marketing strategy working with a Board member
- Write clear English for an international audience whose first language may not be English. Write in grammatically correct English. Edit and correct text.
- Pay attention to detail
- Work respectfully with other international volunteers using virtual online tools and face to face communication
- Have some IT skills and be happy to learn some more
PR knowledge would be an advantage in this role but is not essential. Training will be given to introduce you to the role and to iwibdus.
We estimate that you will spend 5 hours a week working in this position.
What will you gain as a volunteer?
It is an opportunity to:
- Work as part of an international team and make new friends
- Use your talents and expertise to help our organisation.
- Update your skills, learn new ones and use your brain!
- Build your confidence, expand your networks and have fun.
- Gain experience to add to your CV
- Decide on your next life and career steps
- Maybe find a job, through your new network
How can you apply for this role?
Please apply with a basic CV or with a link to your LinkedIn page and a brief application letter telling us which role interests you and why.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th January 2022.
We will shortlist, interview and choose volunteers in January and February 2022. Successful applicants will receive training about iwibdus and the tools we use.
We aim to be an inclusive organisation so we welcome applications from all women. Our members come from many different countries and backgrounds: it makes us strong and rich with talent. Check out our values and mission at iwibdus.com. We are looking for women who share our wish to support women professionally in Dusseldorf.
We work in English so you need a reasonable level of English to be able to volunteer. This does not mean you need to be a native speaker or perfect. All our volunteers are fully registered members of iwibdus (it costs 100 €). If you are not a fully registered member yet, you will be asked to do so.