Our workshops provide members with new skills and insights which help them develop their businesses, feed their brains and increase their skills. We aim to run events 2-3 times a month during 2022. Many of our events are likely to be virtual because of the pandemic.
The structure and content of the programme have already been established and you will work on reviewing and updating it so that it continues to meet the needs of our organisation and its’ members. Our events are a key in attracting new members.
For this role you will:
- Develop and help shape the workshop programme for 2022+ for International Women in Business
- Deliver and host workshops in the day and in the evening.
- Have a warm and easy communication style
- Develop relationships with potential workshop providers across Dusseldorf and online communities
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to engage them
- Be able to work flexibly with other team members
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Docs suite and be ready to learn new tools
- Be able to work respectfully with other international volunteers using virtual online tools and face to face communication
It would be an advantage if you had some experience in programme or project management but we can support someone if this is a development opportunity.
You should be able to give 5 hours a week or more to this voluntary role. This is an excellent way to re-enter the job market after a break and have something to add to your CV, or for someone who wants to volunteer within a worthwhile organization. iwibdus can provide training and support if necessary.
What will you gain as a volunteer?
It is an opportunity to:
- Work as part of an international team and make new friends
- Use your talents and expertise to help our organisation.
- Update your skills, learn new ones and use your brain!
- Build your confidence, expand your networks and have fun.
- Gain experience to add to your CV
- Decide on your next life and career steps
- Maybe find a job, through your new network
How can you apply for this role?
Please apply with a basic CV or with a link to your LinkedIn page and a brief application letter telling us which role interests you and why.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 9th January 2022.
We will shortlist, interview and choose volunteers in January and February 2022. Successful applicants will receive training about iwibdus and the tools we use.
We aim to be an inclusive organisation so we welcome applications from all women. Our members come from many different countries and backgrounds: it makes us strong and rich with talent. Check out our values and mission at iwibdus.com. We are looking for women who share our wish to support women professionally in Dusseldorf.
We work in English so you need a reasonable level of English to be able to volunteer. This does not mean you need to be a native speaker or perfect. All our volunteers are fully registered members of iwibdus (it costs 100 €). If you are not a fully registered member yet, you will be asked to do so.
- Final date to receive applications: Sunday 9th January, 2022
- We will shortlist week of 10th January 2022 and notify candidates of interview time/date
- Interviews: January 19th or 20th.
- General onboarding the first week of February.