This volunteer will be responsible for keeping the content of our WordPress website up to date including adding new events, blog posts, and reviews of our events. She will be part of the Membership Team.
For this role you will:
- Have an affinity for IT and learning new IT skills
- Have an eye for detail to constantly improve content on our website
- Be able to work independently
- Work respectfully with other international volunteers using virtual online tools and face to face communication
- Have a reasonable level of written and spoken English
Experience in using WordPress is an advantage but not essential. Some training will be provided to introduce the successful applicant to iwibdus and to show how to work the website.
We estimate that you will spend 5 hours a week working in this position.
What will you gain as a volunteer?
It is an opportunity to:
- Work as part of an international team and make new friends
- Use your talents and expertise to help our organisation.
- Update your skills, learn new ones and use your brain!
- Build your confidence, expand your networks and have fun.
- Gain experience to add to your CV
- Decide on your next life and career steps
- Maybe find a job, through your new network
How can you apply for this role?
Please apply with a basic CV or with a link to your LinkedIn page and a brief application letter telling us which role interests you and why.
Please send your application to email@example.com
We aim to be an inclusive organisation so we welcome applications from all women. Our members come from many different countries and backgrounds: it makes us strong and rich with talent. Check out our values and mission at iwibdus.com. We are looking for women who share our wish to support women professionally in Dusseldorf.
We work in English so you need a reasonable level of English to be able to volunteer. This does not mean you need to be a native speaker or perfect. All our volunteers are fully registered members of iwibdus (it costs 100 €). If you are not a fully registered member yet, you will be asked to do so.