The International Women in Business Düsseldorf wants to invite you to their Members’ Showcase on November 13th 2018 from 19:30-22:00 at the Pathfinder room in the International School of Düsseldorf.
Women in our network will explain their job or own business so we get to know the talents that we have in our community.
After the presentation some wine and soft drinks will be offered as well as many informal conversations and network opportunities.
These is the Programme for the event:
19:30 Welcome and Introduction
- Naomi Sparks: ESP and EAP Teacher in Hochschule Niederrhein
- Caroline Minailai : Averroes elearning
- Marta San Martín: MartaKrea
- Rebecca Meurer: LatinArtDusseldorf
- Emma Wilson and Tracy Spiers: Set the Table
- Katy Kennedy: Kennedy Career Coaching
- Lieve Scheers: Shoe maker at Rolf Rainer Footwear
- Patricia Pérez-Navarro & Gema Antona: La Lola Spanish Fancy Food
- Mara Zavagno: Vice President Human Resources Business Area Port Solutions at Konecranes
- Karine Roubaud: Content Creation Manager at Mazda
- Patricia Castejón: Global Steering Unit Lead Household & Stationery Adhesives at Henkel
- Gisele Legionnet-Klees: Designathon
- Rachel Mackenzie: Head of Power and Gas Operations at Uniper
- Aruna Shankar: Life Kinetik Trainer