Speed Networking for International Women in Business Düsseldorf this Tuesday was a huge success!
More than 35 women came to the event and they even managed to pass the obstacle course presented to them as the front doors were broken in our Downtown location!
We had new women come to the meeting and it was a pleasure to meet so many new faces. We think this was down to the location of the event – right in the centre of town.
How it worked:
We asked everyone to find someone they didn’t know and talk for five minutes about themselves and then listen to the other person. We had five minutes to connect.
Then we blew the whistle, so they moved onto the next person.
We discussed some of our challenges:
– I want more conversations with like-minded women to talk about non-child related subjects
– I need assurance and motivation
– I need help deciding about my career path
– I want to make my business grow
– I need to find a job
– I want to transform my business idea into a reality
– I would like to meet internationally-minded women
People shared their business problems and others helped to solve them
We will definitely be offering Downtown locations again for our informal meet-ups and our workshops. Watch this space!