Do you have a business idea that you want to test? Do you have a company and want to step forward? Do you want to learn something new?
Come and learn more about Lean Canvas Business Model!
May 9th 2019 (10:00 – 13:00)
Where: ISD Sportsverein | Nagelsweg 115 | 40474 Düsseldorf
What is Lean Canvas?
It’s a business tool useful to summarize your assumptions, track your development and present your ideas when creating a venture. It is specifically adapted for startups from the Business Model Canvas.
How is this seminar going to be?
The workshop will be focused on one question: How to use the Lean Canvas Business Model? Our guest will explain the tool using an example and participants will develop their own Lean Canvas Business Model template.
Is this workshop for me?
Sure! If you…
- Want to learn something new, useful and quickly applicable about entrepreneurship
- Are planning to start up a company (of any kind, any size, any sector, any…)
- Already have a company and want to step forward (planning an expansion or exploring new markets, for example)
- Are a startup enthusiast
Max. number of participants: 30
What is the program of the workshop?
- Intro and General explanation about Business Models
- Presentation of the Lean Canvas Business Model
- Hands on! – Time to work in teams on your business idea!
- Presentation from one of the teams
- Wrapping up and Q&A
Speaker: Dr. Carlos Morales. Carlos is consultant and professor. He works with entrepreneurs and companies in a variety of areas, such as business-model development, analytics and customer research, among others.
Want to know more about him?… www.carlosmorales.de
Register to the event under this link